The web is always changing: don’t get left behind.
You need more than just a website. You need to offer a Web experience that encourages audience interaction and keep visitors coming back.
Whether you are looking to improve your existing website or build a new Web presence, effectively communicating online means engaging your audience, and establishing an ongoing interaction with them.
Mike Mella, Be Like Water
I’m Mike Mella, an experienced and skilled Web designer and developer. I work primarily with non-profit organizations and medium-size businesses. I have the experience and knowledge to help you:
- identify opportunities for building a meaningful Web presence,
- identify opportunities for improving your existing website, and;
- ensure that your Web presences do not stagnate.
I’m passionate about making the web more beautiful and usable. I approach each project based on a clear understanding of your objectives and audiences. Your site is custom-built according to your needs.
Be Like Water Services
- Website design and development
- Using modern, standards-compliant practices, I design with a focus on usability, clean design and artistic detail.
- Web strategies
- I will help you to determine the right approach to such challenges as growing your Web presence, improving customer retention, or implementing targeting campaigns.
- Redesign of existing sites
- I will provide review and analysis of your existing site and implement the redesign.
- Social media planning
- I offer solutions and recommendations to help you improve customer communications through the use of social media.
- Content Management
- Once your site is built I will equip you with the tools you need to grow and enrich your content. I am a member of the Professionals Network of ExpressionEngine, a content management system that I use exclusively. EE powers some of the most influential sites, including President Obama’s transition site Change.gov, BMI Music, A List Apart, and Campaign Monitor.